Tuesday, March 1, 2011

When Quality Matters

I'm all about saving money, but sometimes cheap is cheap. This is cheap:

It smells like Nexxus, but it does not work like Nexxus. I don't know what salon "proved" it. Over time (a little over three months) the health of my hair has been completely deteriorating. At first I thought that I just needed a trim, but when I still didn't like wearing my hair down anymore, I knew this was a problem.

Enter this:


This isn't necessarily a Pantene ad. I chose Pantene because it was on sale at Costco. I'm happy to choose any shampoo from Costco because Costco always has quality products. But I am never trying a cheap or generic brand of shampoo and conditioner ever again.

It's only been a few days, but my hair already feels smoother, less frizzy and tangled, shinier, and much more moisturized. Goodbye cheap. Hello hair health. Welcome back. I'm so happy you're here.

Next up in ditching cheap for quality in my life . . . moving from this:
To this:
I can't wait.

No comments: